Saturday, April 16, 2011

RE: I inspire Lady Ga Ga.

From article on Huffington Post re Ga Ga's new video Judas. 
(. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/04/16/lady-gaga-judas-listen_n_850015.html )

I wonder how SHE got a copy of my chapbook Oh Miss Mary.  Hey, LGG, its okay....use it all!


"...The song and video are told from Mary Magdelene's perspective, with lyrics such as, "When he comes to me, I am ready/ I'll wash his feet with my hair if he needs/ Forgive him when his tongue lies through his brain/ Even after three times, he betrays me/ I'll bring him down, a king with no crown..."

2 comments:

  1. hey Jim

    where can I find me some po doom?

    ReplyDelete
  2. email me at: sueandjim5@juno.com. include a street address or if you want a pdf version. thanks for asking.

    ReplyDelete