Wednesday, December 15, 2010

RE: Read this again and again and again..............

RE:Post Cards to the Stars




As soon as I find the right image I will send these out:





Dear Rachel d l p,



I think we might agree in ways that are beyond my
comprehension. You know what I mean don’t you.

Yours.




Dear C A,



You just go ahead big guy. And don’t ever believe
everything you read. Not even for a minute.



Yours,




Dear Shannon,



I for one truly believe that you can do
successfully and pleasantly everything there is to do on
this planet by yourself. Period. You taught that.



Yours,



Dear D A,



Be very careful and take just a hint of advice
from an old person. Your head certainly can explode.
Believe me not them.



Yours,




Dear Tom of Kent,



You CANNOT answer a question with a question.
You need to go to couplet counseling man. No pun.


Yours,





Dear Heart Broke in Brooklyn,



In deep shit is not always a bad thing you know. That.
Follow your best thoughts and think like a kitten.
Too survive is priceless.



Yours,





Dear AB in OP,


When I read your latest I feel old, scared and vulnerable.
Not in that order and not a bad thing. Always. Well.
No. No really.



Yours,








Dear Everyone at St. Marks Poetry Project,


Quit sending me your magazine. It doesn’t make sense anymore.



Yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment